Re: intro

Well, Justin, the first requisite for a conversation is a common language.
You have come into a forum where you seem to be completely ignorant of the
language and have asked to be respectfully heard. Sorry, but your
postings are coming across as meaningless gibberish. Perhaps another
example of meaningless gibberish will help you to understand what I mean:
"Where does the light go when it goes out? Since it goes out, it must
go someplace else. So please help me figure out where that someplace else
is. Don't answer me if you don't like my question, just respect my right
to ask."

If you are serious about wanting to learn, then you can set
yourself to finding out what <we> mean when we use the words "energy" and
"charge" (the "<>" indicate emphasis). Then you can converse with us
using the same meanings, and we will begin to communicate with each other.

Best wishes,
Jack