Re: CSICOP (was re:CO2)

What did happen? I remember a big hullabaloo, even a colloquium at Santa Cruz,
and then nothing more -- I even though somewhere else it was repeated, no?

bc

Chuck Britton wrote:

At 8:28 AM -0700 8/9/01, Bernard Cleyet, you wrote about Re: CSICOP
(was re:CO2):

Not here! My ring finger, dexter, dexterously pushes the delete key
appropriately...., usually.

bc Who thinks, not true quacks (they spice up life and add
diversity) should be
stopped, but charlatans! Who (bc), also, once thought clerics were either
stupid or charlatans.

yeah, there's the rub.

Sorting out the Fools (or at least 'fooled') from the Frauds.

Pons & Fleishmann for instance. Was there one of each represented there?
--