Optics Table

We are in a position to specify an optics table in a grant proposal for
educational scientific equipment. Does anyone have suggestions of brand
and type? We are interested in something that minimizes vibrations so that
holography can be done in undergraduate labs, but the table will also be
used in an upper level experimental physics course and for senior
projects.

Richard
Dr. Richard L. Bowman BC-MOO: http://www.bridgewater.edu:7000
Chair, Dept. of Physics e-mail: rbowman@bridgewater.edu
(and Dir. of Academic Computing) phone: 540-828-5441
Bridgewater College FAX: 540-828-5479
Bridgewater, VA 22812 http://www.bridgewater.edu/~rbowman/