Re: Gravity :-)

Robert Carlson wrote:
I smelled Gravity today. When shopping for mother's day
(my kids are still to young to do it for themselves)
I came across a cologne called Gravity. I was wondering
how some other forces might come across as names for colognes.

Is there any chance that Gravity might prove repulsive to some
observers?

And does it come in different colors?

I'll bet Thrust has potential in today's sex-charged advertising
environment.
I'll bet many of my students would go for it.

Lift would be a light and airy fragrance, don't you agree?

Drag might have pull with the fragrance-conscious cross-dresser or
transvestite.

Yes, Bob, you truly might be onto something important here!

Best wishes,

Larry
Larry Cartwright <exit60@ia4u.net>
Physics and Physical Science Teacher