Gravity

I smelled Gravity today. When shopping for mother's day (my kids are still
to young to do it for themselves) I came across a cologne called Gravity. I
was wondering how some other forces might come across as names for colognes.

Weak - probably not. Although, it may sell to mail carriers. If the dog
does not see you as a threat, maybe it won't bite.

Strong - depends on the situation. I've heard that this is very short range.
Could sell as being inoffensive except when someone is very close to you.

Electromagnetic - maybe, but magnetic might be a better choice. Of course,
electric might work. But, as with Gravity, people should be able to smell
you at long range.

Is there a unified cologne theory?

Normal - won't sell by a long shot. Who want's to smell normal.

Friction - always opposes relative motion. Could keep a relationship
together. Could break a relationship apart. Depends on what the relative's
talk about.

Tension - I'm not sure how this would sell. Do you want to reduce tension or
increase tension?

Spring - this has potential.

Any other ideas?

Bob Carlson