Re: AP Students

A quick clarification.

Upon re-reading the postings on this thread, I may have misunderstood
which side of the issue Jack is on, if he is on either side at all, but is
seems clear that he suggests that it CAN be determined in some absolute
sense which test is a better assessment. My point is that this is a
PHILOSOPHICAL question on which I take a balanced point of view. From a
PRACTICAL point of view, what matters is that the assessment is properly
matched to the approach used in the course.

Best wishes,
Mike Ugawa
St. Ignatous College Prep
San Francisco

* *
* MICHAEL B. UGAWA *
* *
* PHYSICS * CHEMISTRY * COMPUTER SCIENCE *
* *
* EDUCATING THE YOUTH OF TODAY *
* TO FACE THE CHALLENGES OF THE NEW MILLENIUM *
* *
* mugawa@quark.sfsu.edu *
* *