Re: AP Students

On 4/19/01, I posted "Re: AP Students" at
AERA-J <http://lists.asu.edu/archives/aera-j.html>,
Biopi-L <http://listserv.ksu.edu/archives/biopi-l.html>, and
Biolab <http://biology.clemson.edu:591/biolab/search.htm>.

It has now occurred to me that there might be some interest in "Re:
AP Students" among the subscribers of Phys-L
<http://mailgate.nau.edu/archives/phys-l.html> and PhysLrnR
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/physlrnr.html>, so I'm
posting it here also: