From: Rondo JEFFERY [mailto:RJEFFERY@WEBER.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 10:48 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Meters for lecture hall

We have been trying to locate meters (V & A) that could be used in a large
lecture hall (100 or so people) and would be visible from the back of the
room. We have a large demonstration galvanometer that can be configured for
volts or amps, but we would prefer regular meters for each, with ranges that
could be readily switched. Several people in our department have tried
looking for such things in catalogs and on the web, but without luck. I
volunteered to pose the question to this group.
Does anyone know of a source for large-display meters, preferably with
digits 4 inches or so tall? The option of using a computer with projector
for this purpose has been considered, but we would prefer a meter if such
can be found. Thanks.
Rondo Jeffery
Weber State University
Ogden, UT 84408-2508