Numerical solution of Laplace's Eqn

Several weeks ago there was a Phys-L thread discussing numerical solutions
to Laplace's Equation. A spreadsheet implementation of the relaxation
method was presented. I offer the following Fortran program (laplac.for),
input files, and output. These are available from my website at
www.stchas.edu/faculty/gcarlson by going to the "Course Documents" page.

The program and input files are short, but the programs writes the results
of each iteration for a quadrant of the 100x100 array; even so, the output
files run to several tens of megabytes. I intend to post excerpts of the
output files in the future. The program also writes the final 100x100
array to a separate output file. This final array was plotted using Maple
6 to produce the plots.

Constructive comments are appreciated. Feel free to link to my site and
freely use the contents with proper attribution. Thanks.

Glenn A. Carlson, P.E.
St. Charles County Community College
St. Peters, MO
gcarlson@mail.win.org