Re: Optical Communication

I've been a member of N. CA (& Nevada) section of AAPT for ~> 10 years. I knead
to do more?

bc

P.s. I'm lazy, pse. send the site address and I'll join with a MC card.

Herbert H Gottlieb wrote:

--Boundary_(ID_F4xRt/nbE741JHBpjcco4w)

Re: Transmitting sound over a laser beam, I offered:
For further details send me a stamped self-addressed envelope
My address is listed in the AAPT Directory of Members.

Herb Gottlieb

Bernard Cleyet <georgeann@REDSHIFT.COM> asks...
this is a sneaky way of getting people to join?

Sneaky ???? No
Practical ??? Yes

The AAPT Directory of Members contains names, e-mails, and
addresses of thousands of physicists and physics teachers
throughout the world. . This directory is kept up to date by
the American Association of Physics Teachers and is available
to members at the AAPT website "www.AAPT. org, Most of
the AAPT members have e-mail addresses and are happy to
correspond but, unlike us retired people, they don't have
a great deal of time to scan Phys-L e-mails every day.

Herb

--Boundary_(ID_F4xRt/nbE741JHBpjcco4w)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bottomMargin=0 leftMargin=3 rightMargin=3 topMargin=0>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Re: Transmitting sound over a laser beam, I offered:</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; &gt; For further details send me a stamped self-addressed
envelope<BR>&gt; &gt; My address is listed in the AAPT Directory of
Members.<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; Herb Gottlieb</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bernard Cleyet &lt;<A
href="mailto:georgeann@REDSHIFT.COM";>georgeann@REDSHIFT.COM</A>&gt;
asks...</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; this is a sneaky way of getting people to join?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4><STRONG>Sneaky ????&nbsp;&nbsp; No<BR>Practical
???&nbsp;&nbsp; Yes</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The AAPT Directory of Members contains names, e-mails, and</DIV>
<DIV>addresses of&nbsp; thousands of physicists and physics teachers</DIV>
<DIV>throughout the world. . This directory is&nbsp; kept up to
date&nbsp;by</DIV>
<DIV>the American Association of Physics Teachers and is available</DIV>
<DIV>to members at the AAPT website "<A href="http://www.AAPT. org">www.AAPT.
org</A>,&nbsp; Most of </DIV>
<DIV>the AAPT members have e-mail addresses and are happy to </DIV>
<DIV>correspond but, unlike us retired people, they don't have</DIV>
<DIV>a great deal of time to scan Phys-L e-mails every day.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Herb</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_F4xRt/nbE741JHBpjcco4w)--