Physics webpages

I haven't done anything recently with the PhysL and PhyShare Members'
Webpages Directory at <http://www.ia4u.com/~exit60/phyweb.html>, so I
would like to take this opportunity to call it to your attention once
again.

First, I hope you will find the Directory a good resource for you and
your students/colleagues. I find it useful as a source of links that
other listmembers have found valuable or interesting.

<http://www.ia4u.com/~exit60/phyweb.html>

Second, I would like to invite any listmember who has a webpage posted
on the Internet to become a member of the Directory. It's a free public
service. All you have to do is visit the Directory, see what kind of
information other people have sent me (name, affiliation, address of
webpage), and send me the same information about yourself at
<exit60@ia4u.net>. I'm not very selective, and I'll post your
information unless I find it leads to something highly objectionable
(porn, violence, racism, etc).

Also, if current members of the Directory have any changes of
information, I would grateful if you would let me know.

Ciao,

Larry
Larry Cartwright <exit60@ia4u.net>
Physics and Physical Science Teacher