Re: Seattle Earthquake a few mintues ago

I am across the Puget Sound from Bill in central Kitsap County. I was on the
ground floor near the main entrance of a large training center on the
Trident Submarine Base. The ex-Californians in the crowd all immediately
estimated the magnitude as 6 plus. I can confirm the rolling sensation Bill
describes. Minor structural damage on the second floor of the building
resulted.

A large flag pole in front of the building (about 40 feet high) was swaying
through a three to four foot arc.

Paul Middents
Silverdale, WA.