Re: Pulleys (Spanish rig?)

Chuck,

Are you possibly thinking of a posting by Donald Simanek, describing the Spanish
Burton? I found that interesting and saved a copy, which I'll paste in below.
It's easy to delete if this is not what you wanted.

Charles Crook

Chuck Britton wrote:

Some YEARS ago Leigh Palmer posted an ascii sketch of an unusual
arrangement of pulleys.

I BELIEVE that he referred to it as some 'Spanish' variant of the
more usual block and tackle.

Anyway you could dredge it up again, Leigh?

My mail from those years is on another machine.
britton@ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936

* * * * * ARCHIVED MESSAGE FOLLOWS * * * * *