Re: Moon landing Hoax

In a message dated 2/22/01 2:31:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
JMGreen@SISNA.COM writes:

<< Well, I tend to agree w/ Jim, but in a different way. I think it was a
horrible
waste -- "We" spend jillions of $s while americans starve or remain
uneducated,
etc. just to satisfy a war criminal's ego.

Oh I quite agree -- I wish they would let us vote on these boondoggles
before they spend our money so freely and lavishly. At least they had the
sense to close down the SSC.

So you opposed the construction of the SSC because you rather see that money
spent on the poor. Oh really!!

Bob Zannelli