Re: Moon landing Hoax

I stage managed a show choir touring Romania in 1980. The only American movie
that the Romanian government allowed to be shown in movie theatres was
"Capricorn One." It was being advertised as a true documentary. Our Carpats
(tourist bureau) guide said that it proved that the Americans really didn't have
a space program.

Off the subject, the only American TV program being shown on Romanian TV
was...Dallas. Again showing the "typical" American way of life.

Ray Rogoway