Moon landing Hoax^2

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Jim Green wrote:

Larry! Which hoax believers -- or possible hoax are you referring to? Are
you saying that I should believe the Federal Government carte blanche until
I can conclusively prove them wrong???? Why is it that I can't insist that
NASA prove FOX wrong? On which side does the onus fall? I am willing to
look all the evidence of both sides.

NASA doesn't need to prove FOX wrong because most of their evidence is so
weak that a smart highschool student could see the flaws. I've seen lots
of good "unorthodox" claims in the past, but this moon-hoax stuff is not
among them.

What probably happened is that someone who was looking at the moon photos
noticed a lot of weird things and decided that these were evidence of
fakery, retouching, etc. In fact, they were evidence that unexpected
things happen in a vacuum environment. They were also evidence that
people don't even know how OUR world works: shadows in photographs MUST
be parallel, right? After all, sunlight is parallel, right? No, it
doesn't work like that. Go outside and take a picture at sunrise, and
you'll find that it's filled with non-parallel shadows. Doh!