Re: Moon landing Hoax

At 07:42 21 02 2001 , someone wrote the folowing:
In looking for counter-evidence to support the moon landings, one
should also document the extensive footage of very simple physics
"experiments" that occurred,

Hey, Folks, the FOX program did not assert that there were NO Moon
landings, only that the first on had been fudged. Let us not wander into
the same extraneous discourse that we accuse the program of doing.

Also the idea that "somebody" must have known of any fraud is over reaching
-- Nobody knew about the FBI guy for 17 yr. A small group of conspirators
could have pulled the Apollo landing thing off. Couldn't we all think of
several conspiracies to hide what would normally be public
information? JFK's indiscretions come quickly to mind -- especially with
the new TV ads which feature MM.

We purport to be scientists here -- Let us act like it.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen