Re: Moon landing Hoax

Hugh finds it hard to believe that the feds can keep a
secret for 30 years. He has put his finger on the crux of
many conspiracy theories, including the CIA being behind the
JFK assassination and the USAF keeping the real explanation
of UFOs secret. Having served in the CIA for 20 years, I
have first hand evidence that Liddy/Franklin was right. That
agency itself, and especially a group of federal agencies,
could never maintain the secrecy of even small operations,
much less a large,complex one, for so long.

Paul O. Johnson
The Science Place

Does this means there was no UFO found at Roswell?
Was it really a weather balloon?
I think my faith in the Federal Government has just been
shattered.

Tim O'Donnell
Instructor of Physics and Chemistry
Celina High School
715 East Wayne Street
Celina, Ohio 45822
(419) 586-8300 Ext 1200 or 1201
odonnt@celina.k12.oh.us

"Chance only favors the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur