Re: Moon landing Hoax

Perhaps JSD is correct that it should take less than 5 seconds to figure
out that the Fox approach was totally unscientific. Unfortunately, it
seems a large portion of the public does not have that capability.
Apparently, many people think science is just the attempt to obtain
plausible (to them) explanations "no holds barred" (creation science comes
to mind as an example). Should we be surprised when people claim as
"scientific" any explanation that, to them, appears plausible? What is it
that we are teaching them in school anyway?

| Robert Cohen Department of Physics |
| East Stroudsburg University |
| bbq@esu.edu East Stroudsburg, PA 18301 |
| http://www.esu.edu/~bbq/ (570) 422-3428 |