absolute velocity, cosmology, special relativity

Does the detection of our absolute motion through the heavens relative to
the cosmic background radiation (by noting different temperatures in
different directions) violate the postulates of special relativity? Is the
cosmic background radiation "the" absolute fixed reference frame?

Thanks,
Larry

P.S. Sorry about the garbage in the last message--I don't know how styled
text got turned on (I'm against styled text in e-mail, and now you know one
reason why).