Re: visualization in upper undergraduate courses

Thanks Herb. I should have been more precise.
I am trying to identify courses/programs that use computer based
visualization software in teaching upper undergraduate physics courses. I am
guessing that some use Maple, or Mathematica, others use Java, visual python
and/other other programming languages.
Your help is appreciated.

Taha
Can you please help me identify course/programs that use
visualization in upper undergraduate physics courses?

Just what do you mean by "visualation"?
Demonstrations? Computer monitors?
Laboratory apparatus?
Overhead projector transparencies?