Re: N/kg versus m/s^2

Now I really don't understand. Units by there very definition cannot be
other than scalar. Therefore, I don't understant the difference between
"Newton DOT 1 meter" and "Newtons CROSS meters"
It simply makes no sense. I hope we are not about to embark upon the
slippery ground that engineers tread where they distinguish between
(meters)(newtons) and (newtons)(meters)
the former being units of torque and the latter being units or
work/energy.