Re: errors rife in U.S. science textbooks

OK, Warren, here's a concrete suggestion. Let AAPT executive body appoint
a panel, to cooperate with representatives of other appropriate
organizations, to review available middle-school texts.

AAAS has Science Books and Films, which is essentially standardless and
IMO worthless. There is need for a responsible reviewing body.

Regards,
Jack