Re: Capacitor Applications

A disposable camera utilizes a capacitor to power the flash. The cameras
may be available for free at camera shops after the film has been removed.

I'm teaching an AP-B Physics class, (High School), and I'm looking simple
toys or appliances that utilize capacitors. Does anyone one know of any
other items? I'm interested in simple, cheap to buy, d.c. applications.
Tony Wayne Those that can,do.
wayne@pen.k12.va.us Those that understand, teach.

Dr. Lawrence D. Woolf
General Atomics