Capacitor Applications

I'm teaching an AP-B Physics class, (High School), and I'm looking simple
toys or appliances that utilize capacitors. I have found a "Plyskool (tm)"
flashlight and a toy car called an X-V Racer by HotWheels. It is small car
that uses a capacitor as its energy source. Does anyone one know of any
other items? I'm interested in simple, cheap to buy, d.c. applications.

FYI
X-V Racer Application

+----- o----+-------+
| | |