Re: Toward the equilibrium

Yes indeed! You were way ahead of me with this one....

Brian

At 11:49 1/4/01 -0800, Bernard wrote:
No one? mentioned what the ringing reminded me. The system will radiate.
This, if the intensity is sufficient, is a practical, as opposed to
theoretical, method of determining the time.

bc

Bob Sciamanda wrote:
/snip/
The model which I described envisions an unbalanced charge
/snip/
The derivation is not complex and is in almost any Junior E/M text.

Bob Sciamanda (W3NLV)

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net> Altus OK
Eureka!