From: Dave Hamilton [mailto:djhamil@TELEPORT.COM]
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2000 11:07 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: "Dr." and all that

I teach at a high school with one other teacher who also has an Ed.D. We
both find some of our students like to refer to us as Dr. ___________, while
others use Mr. or Mrs. Neither of us makes an issue of it. Interestingly,
within the last year we have hired two science teachers, one a recent
graduate of a naturopathic college who is teaching part-time until she sets
up her practice and the other a retired chiropractor. Both of these
teachers always identify themselves as Dr._______.

Dave
--
Dave Hamilton, Ed.D.