Re: RADIANS

Radians ARE units, just as degrees are. They're dimensionless. Wolfgang

I wonder if anyone can share how they deal with the question that I have
from my students as to how radians, which are unit less, can be
converted to degrees which are a specific unit. How do (would) you guys
address this issue with high school students?

Thanks for any suggestions, Dave Abineri

--
David Abineri dabineri@choice.net

Dr. Wolfgang Rueckner
Harvard Science Center