Re: FOX Show

At 08:46 10 11 2000 , you wrote:
I saw it, and indeed it went by really quickly. What I saw was a mass
hung from a lower pulley. A rope attached to the lower pulley going
up around top pulley #1, back down around bottom pulley, and up
around top pulley #2, with the top pulleys ganged (if I remember that
term correctly.) Thus there were 3 supporting ropes for the lower
pulley, hence a mechanical advantage of 3.

OK, this now makes sense -- This is not what was stored in my had an I
don't think the kid saw it this way either.

TX

Jim

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com