errata: Centrifuge (was: Just So Stories)

At 02:09 PM 11/4/00 -0500, I wrote:

20 orders of magnitude seems like a lot to me.

I missed a kilogram to gram conversion. And perhaps I was being a bit
uncharitable. So to be on the safe side I should have said 15 orders of
magnitude. That still seems like a lot, though.

I also wrote:
> progress proportional to number of steps taken

but I should have written
progress proportional to sqrt(number of steps taken)

Sorry.