Re: Color

At 9:15 AM -0700 11/1/00, Jim Green wrote:
I notice two issues absent from this thread thus far:

1) Additive vs subtractive color schemes -- ie light vs paint

2) The assumption that each of us "see" the same color -- we all receive
the same wavelengths but likely we do not all perceive the same colors.

Jim, why do you say that #2 is "likely"? Is there reason to believe we
don't perceive the same colors (especially given that eye and brain
chemistry is similar from person to person, and discounting the exception
Herb raised of color-blindness)?

Larry