Re: Color

As we move toward the 21st Century, I think that it would be
appropriate for us to use examples that are of current interest to
todays students. Those who are technically inclined, as well the
artistic, are likely to be familiar with color monitors (RGB -
additive) as well as the quite inexpensive color inkjet printers
(CYMK - subtractive.)
britton@ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936