Re: Clausius

At 10:28 10/12/00 -0600, you wrote:
It is clear that Clausius' family name was "Gottlieb" and that because of
some weirdness in the 19th c, somebody adopted the latin name "Clausius" --
either RJEClausius himself or his father, Ernst Carl Gottlieb.

Does anyone have any definitive comment here?

Does anyone have a definitive (or at least helpful) citation?

TX

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen

I did a quicky search. One hit looked promising -

<http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen/FirstLaw.htm>

...but it took so long to load I had to jump back
prematurely. Those 300kb files are time consuming...

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net> Altus OK
Eureka!