Re: water drops

What is your reasoning? The drop is initially in free fall, until
viscosity begins to play a role. In free fall the competing forces are
surface tension and the force arising from the pressure in the liquid?
Regards.
Jack

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>