ROTATION

I wonder if anyone can help out on this rotational problem.

If a long thin rod is rotating about one end is it also rotating about
its center? If so, what is the relationship between its angular
velocity about its end and its rotational velocity about its center?

I think I must be missing something here and welcome suggestions.

Any help for my high school classes would be welcome. Dave Abineri

--
David Abineri dabineri@choice.net