Re: Cat's eyes

But I did include this suggestion at the end of my post:

You could try further confirming this by closing your eyes - you should see
nothing at all. <grin>

Always read to the end before replying!

Mark

At 16:18 05/09/00 , Doug Craigen wrote:
Mark Sylvester wrote:

> My guess is, the cat sees your kitchen light reflected from, say, your
> eyeball. The reflection probably looks pointlike to the cat. The cat's

The following experiment proves the light is reflected from your
eyeball... reproduce the standard experiment in which light is
reflecting off your face and shining in the cat's eyes. Now, change
nothing except to close your eyes - you will no longer see the cat's
eyes shining. QED

Doug Craigen
http://www.dctech.com/physics/about_dc.html

Mark Sylvester