Re: Bohren on sunsets

It is always pleasing to see some modest, unassuming appeal
to experiment like Craig's in resolving a conceptual difficulty.

Not quite on topic, but close, a simple sky photometer shows
surprising long period fluctuations of sky light intensity
at the zenith with frequencies below 0.2 Hz
Wonder what a spectrum would look like?
This would be a rather easy and quick experiment to replicate.

Brian