Re: Slamming OT

you neglected to say whether you're a subscriber of both of these
companies. Also, I suspect that there's a bit more fine print, or
accompanying documents.

Were I faced with the same situation, I would either ignore the
messages or write an unambiguous letter directing my company not
to permit switching.
Regards,
Jack

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>