Re: A question about mirrors

Hi all-
David has correctly picked a nit. The subset with det=1 is a
(proper) subgp., the subset with det=-1 is not a subgp.
Regards,
Jack

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>