Re: Phys-l: Request for Experienced Physics Teacher Advice andContribution

At 03:49 PM 7/26/00 -0700, you wrote:
Thanks for the compliment, Robert.
I just checked your WEB page and was VERY impressed!!

Herb

Me too and Me Too.

I might also add that one should subscribe to Phys-L and PHYSLRNR as well
as joining AAPT and reading the The Physics Teacher. Personally, I wish had
done all of the above a lot sooner.

Allen Shotwell
Chair, Science and Math
Ivy Tech State College
Terre Haute, IN USA
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
dark to read." - Groucho Marx