high school nuclear science

hello,

I am in search of a nuclear science textbook that would be appropriate for
bright high school students. A book that emphasizes basic physics, chemistry
and biology and also treats applications of nuclear science in medicine,
industry, energy generation, forensics, etc. would be ideal for my purposes.
I would prefer that the math level of the book be mostly algebra.

If you are aware of any book that might be good to look at, I'd appreciate
hearing from you about it.

Thanks very much
Jonathan Bennett
North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics