Re: postscript reader

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:
I have a file.ps but my computer does not have a
postscript reader. The Acrobat did not display the
content of the file on my Mac computer. Where can
I download a ps reader from? Will it allow me to print
the file as well on a Color Style/Writer 2500?

Ludwik Kowalski  <kowalskiL@mail.montclair.edu>

You need to get ghostview (and ghostcript) which is a postscript interpreter for the masses.
It's shareware and you could search for it using any web engine.It has several printer drivers available.
mario
I am at: LIGO, Livingston, May 27-June 25. UTB June 26-30. Marcel
Grossman Meeting, Rome, July 1-8, LISA Symposium, Berlin, July 10-14.
On vacation July 15-21. To reach me please contact Eidee Salinas at
956 574-6639
Mario Diaz
The University of Texas at Brownsville
mdiaz@utb1.utb.edu    Voice:956-5746641    FAX: (956) 5746642