Re: cosmology and quantum gravity (correction)

I thank John Mallinckrodt for his flattery. However, as I was reading
John's quote of his favorite part of my post I noticed an error in one
part of what I was trying to say. I accidentally left out an important
word that changes the meaning. In particular, in the part where I said:

... Now black holes have an entropy that is proportional
to their horizon area and that area tends to be proportional to the
horizon's radius, and the (gravitational) radius tends to be
proportional the hole's mass, and the mass is just the internal energy
as measured in kg rather than J. ...

I had actually meant to say:

... Now black holes have an entropy that is proportional
to their horizon area, and that area tends to be proportional to the
horizon's radius SQUARED, and the (gravitational) radius tends to be
^^^^^^^
proportional the hole's mass, and the mass is just the internal energy
as measured in kg rather than J. ...

David Bowman
David_Bowman@georgetowncollege.edu