Re: International Physics Olympaid - Creative response Examination

DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA <narayana@HD1.VSNL.NET.IN> 04/17
11:41 AM >>>
Dear Warren,

Thank you for your response.

PSRC website has many multiple choice type tests but only some of the
problem type tests. I understand the latter are conducted every year by
one
country. I was wondering whether there is one place where we can get all
of them including those of previous years. Was the IPO conducted before
1995?

regards,

Sarma.