Re: Inductance

At 08:14 4/13/00 -0400, John D wrote:

... there is almost certainly a saturable
transformer regulating the voltage to your home.

I suspect that this proposition is mistaken.
(Unless one includes the trivial observation that
any distribution transformer can be saturated
in adverse conditions.)

However, I am here to learn. Where is this saturable
transformer located in the domestic distribution path?
Before or after the tap-changers?

Brian W

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK