Re: Entropy

At 1:44 PM -0700 4/3/00, Leigh Palmer wrote:
At 6:04 PM -0800 2/16/00, David Bowman wrote

Regarding Leigh's comments on one of my long entropy posts (sorry about
the delay in responding; I've not had the time to respond until now):

Well, mine will set a new standard for delay in responding!

...when it eventually appears. Sorry, this was a case of premature
emission.

Leigh