Re: FTL, antigravity, etc.

Dick Heckathorn wrote:

Greetings,
Finally some support. I have been telling my students that I am working on an antigravity machine which when completed will bring to an end, once and for all, the need to tolerate students who misbehave, don't do homework, etc. They are also informed that they can diminish my time working on the project in relation to the time they spend on studying, doing homework etc.

My high school physics teacher used to say he was working on a T=0
freeze gun. Since nothing exists at T=0, he would then use it on any
students that he wished didn't exist.