Re: Astronomy Software

My response about Starry Night compared to Redshift3 was based on Starry
Night Deluxe NOT Starry Night Pro which I have never used. Based on
Leigh's comments, it may be that the Pro version is worth the $$$.

I have a question I hope someone can answer. Has anyone any experience
with the Virtual Astronomy Laboratory ver 1.0 by Physics Curriculum &
Instruction? How do the exercises compare with CLEA labs most of which I
like very much and use a lot in my intro astronomy class?
James Mackey