Re: Superconductive Wire

An even higher concentration of Pb will help. Why not use a "sinker bar"
available from almost any fishing shop. The is bar lead for melting and
making your own sinkers. I know it sounds old facshioned, but some do
still make their own sinkers (particularly those that you wand molded onto
your hook).