Re: Dissipation & Latent heat

I fear the criticisms, but I would like to hear comments on an analogy I
have used to describe latent heat and such. The analogy, for those
interested, is described at

http://www.esu.edu/geog/geog220/vapor.html

From the current discussion on latent heat and internal kinetic energy,
I'm not sure if I've got the right idea or not. If I'm not correct, it is
best that I know it before I use my analogy again.

| Robert Cohen Department of Physics |
| East Stroudsburg University |
| bbq@esu.edu East Stroudsburg, PA 18301 |
| http://www.esu.edu/~bbq/ (570) 422-3428 |